website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

1 hour ago, rybak said:

I can see that during autmn in Asia, Europe and North America we will have 2x (if not even more) bigger numbers of new infections than it was in spring and is now. People will have fungal infection in lungs "thanks" those masks as we breathe our carbon dioxide...

This can be huge problem about which WHO says nothing... And if someone will have problems with breathing it will be noted as COVID-19 instead some other disease or just common pneumonia/bronchitis

Just leaving this here...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Just leaving this here...

Ok, they posted something about, it's fact, I didn't saw that, thanks :d 

But I still wonder why after wearing a mask longer than 10 minutes(!) I feel pain and something like "fire" in my throat, it happens every time. Additionaly pain dissapear after few days...

EDIT: And it isn't just my problem, my whole family have similar symptoms and several friends...

Oh, and is this the same World Health Organisation that were telling is masks were NOT needed six months ago?  :mumble:

Have they been able to conduct any research into the long-term effects of using masks daily - say, over the period of a year or so - in the intervening six months?  Because a lot of research has been done over many decades going back over 150 years into the long term effects of fine dust particles on the lungs.  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1035330/

Yet you say the World Health Organisation has, in the space of merely six months, been able to lay all these doubts to rest.  Truly they are miracle workers! :bowdown:

18 minutes ago, rybak said:

But I still wonder why after wearing a mask longer than 10 minutes(!) I feel pain and something like "fire" in my throat, it happens every time. Additionaly pain dissapear after few days...

EDIT: And it isn't just my problem, my whole family have similar symptoms and several friends...

Could be something to do with the chemicals used to manufacture the masks you wear :dunno:

I’m not a medical professional, so don’t take my word for it. The best thing I can recommend is for you to do your research by reading academic peer-reviewed research.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

25 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Could be something to do with the chemicals used to manufacture the masks you wear :dunno:

I’m not a medical professional, so don’t take my word for it. The best thing I can recommend is for you to do your research by reading academic peer-reviewed research.

Which cannot possibly exist yet, since nobody had ever been compelled to wear those cheap chinese masks all day before.  Guess we’ll find out in five years or so.

7 hours ago, rybak said:

What kind of mask do you wear?

Definitely not CO2 I believe, since if it is CO2 everyone will just feel dizzy and then pass out

17 hours ago, Griff88 said:

What kind of mask do you wear?

Definitely not CO2 I believe, since if it is CO2 everyone will just feel dizzy and then pass out

Currently I wear disposable non-surgical masks (I have symptoms after wearing this masks) I have also one cotton mask, but it's currently too hot to wear this