website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

2 hours ago, rybak said:

Wow, what is going on? It's just second post in this thread since Monday. Seems that corona isn't in highlights anywhere anymore.

Too bad, because the virus didnt go away suddenly. Situation is catastrophic in Brazil (tomorrow, or even today evening local time they will overtake Britain as the country w/ 2nd most deaths), cases are rising fast in India and elsewhere in the Indian Subcontinent, and even Europe there are countries where it started to rise again (like N. Macedonia or the miners in Poland)

Dont want to spread panic unnecesarily but this definitely isnt going away so easily (but still hope if there is a second wave it will not be worse than the first or at least in this part of the world)

1 godzinę temu, dharang napisał:

Too bad, because the virus didnt go away suddenly. Situation is catastrophic in Brazil (tomorrow, or even today evening local time they will overtake Britain as the country w/ 2nd most deaths), cases are rising fast in India and elsewhere in the Indian Subcontinent, and even Europe there are countries where it started to rise again (like N. Macedonia or the miners in Poland)

Dont want to spread panic unnecesarily but this definitely isnt going away so easily (but still hope if there is a second wave it will not be worse than the first or at least in this part of the world)

+ in Sweden still is daily many new cases and deaths.

Those miners workers in Poland are in 98% without any symptoms, we have here big number of daily cases as all workers from all miners and their families in whole Silesia are massive tested to avoid new possible outbreaks. In Masovia there are outbreaks in one kindergarten, hospital and church in Radom or nearly this city. In other voivodeships are fortunately just single cases every day. From 13,550 active cases "just" 1629 people are in hospitals and 77 under respirators. 

According some sources around 3000 recoveries aren't reported due to technical problems. I believe that most people being under quarantine now are healthed as well or will be soon. 

I think that we are after peak like most of European countries.

8 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Welp, because he who run this thread hasn't been here for a week

He who must not be named :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

When I thought it was fully over in China, there is a sudden spike in Beijing where strictest measures are taken all around the world I guess.:facepalm:

6 people are diagnosed as patients and other 45 are asymptomatic. All of them are related to the biggest wet market in Beijing, some are vendors and some are customers. It's not related to wildlife animal, but the original source is still unknown. 95%+ patients in China could be traced the source of infection, so this is a huge challenge right now. Undoubtfully my daily life would be heavily affected AGAIN.:yikes:

BTW some salmon fish samples tested positive in the market, so the price of salmon suddenly drop 90% in Beijing.

19 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

When I thought it was fully over in China, there is a sudden spike in Beijing where strictest measures are taken all around the world I guess.:facepalm:

6 people are diagnosed as patients and other 45 are asymptomatic. All of them are related to the biggest wet market in Beijing, some are vendors and some are customers. It's not related to wildlife animal, but the original source is still unknown. 95%+ patients in China could be traced the source of infection, so this is a huge challenge right now. Undoubtfully my daily life would be heavily affected AGAIN.:yikes:

BTW some salmon fish samples tested positive in the market, so the price of salmon suddenly drop 90% in Beijing.

so, all of the unsold salmon in your Country will now get to Italy...

and considering that I'm an avid salmon eater, this time I just can't save my ass...I'm gonna get infected! :yikes: :facepalm:

42 minutes ago, phelps said:

so, all of the unsold salmon in your Country will now get to Italy...

and considering that I'm an avid salmon eater, this time I just can't save my ass...I'm gonna get infected! :yikes: :facepalm:

Haha, I am not sure the price in other cities of China and experts claim very low possibility that salmon would infect people but still raw fishes are not recommended during pandemic. 

12 hours ago, rybak said:

+ in Sweden still is daily many new cases and deaths.

Though both the numbers in ICU and deaths are on the decline (still nowhere near where they would wanna be, but the higher number of new cases is mainly because they've finally gotten to a decent number of tests)