website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Oh yes, He’s fucking insane. I’m mean, we’ve always known that, but now he’s watching his presidency go up in flames, and he’s desperate.

Why? There won't be any elections this year :evil: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

You know Donald trump talked about president for life. He even jokingly said yeah China can have their president for life. Perhaps in America we too can have a president for life. I guess all the Americans must be thinking this had better not be the true. Ha ha.

In Indonesia, we got a lot of cases from Bogor region for the last 2 days. It is found that one sharia seminar and one church meeting held in that area were the event where the spread began.

The mayor of Bogor is also positive... and he went to Turkey and Azerbaijan, plus had a press conference after coming back :bye:

Good luck in tracing them all~

Edited by Griff88

1 minute ago, Griff88 said:

In Indonesia, we got a lot of cases from Bogor region for the last 2 days. It is found that one sharia seminar and one church meeting held in that area were the spread began.

The mayor of Bogor is also positive... and he went to Turkey and Azerbaijan, plus had a press conference after coming back :bye:

Good luck in tracing them all~

This is really bad news to hear. How to trace so many people from various different countries now? Best of luck I guess.

5 godzin temu, VolleyRuller96 napisał:

Sixth person dead in Poland, a 27- year old woman, but her case is unique as she did not have any other serious diseases and is now the first person in Poland to die from coronavirus itself.

I know that it will be sound terrible but maybe her death, at young age will finally help to understand everyone that not only elderly people die for corona and finally more people will stay in home and not leave until pandemic will be over as everyone is telling this since two weeks. I don't want have here second Italy :( 

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Another record day in Italy. :(

Well I get your meaning. 47,021 cases up till today and 4,032 death is really horrible. Guess every thing is out of control in Italy already.

Edited by up and down

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No he’s actually maintained that he will not postpone elections no matter what. That’s why he didn’t force states to delay their primaries last week. Look if Covid-19 is still flying around, but elections are happening, his crazies will still go to vote for him. Unfortunately, the rest of us will be forced to vote against him, and there will just be millions of people with the virus I guess.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

17 minutes ago, up and down said:

I am sure he will not be elected as the president anymore for the second term. I mean this is really not going to happen.

I don’t know, Biden isn’t exactly out knight in shinning armor, and many liberals are considering voting Green or not voting in protest of his nomination.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela