website statistics
Jump to content

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic


hckošice
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

 

For this case several TV operators here have made pay-TV available to people by April for free, so many people just sit in front of their TV :p

 

meanwhile I have already paid my fee in advance and I can't get this discount...:( :facepalm: :rofl: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First infected doctor(s) in Croatia. This means the state of alert will be raised again.

 

Not unexpected. I guess we got lucky that our doctors got infected quite late compared to some other European nations.

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I'll be going to work as normal tomorrow morning, I'm excited about actually having a seat in the train :d 

 

This was me until last Friday, I am happy to be able find a seat in the bus.

 

We are now on mandatory 2 weeks of 'work from home' (what a bad way to describe holiday)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

 

This was me until last Friday, I am happy to be able find a seat in the bus.

 

We are now on mandatory 2 weeks of 'work from home' (what a bad way to describe holiday)

 

Work from home isn't really possible for me :p I either work (at the location) or don't work :d 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, looks like the district where I lived is still bustling as usual despite the positive case. I helped my mother at the shop today and most people are just making fun of the virus by greetings like "Hey, how come you are still open?" or "Why are you selling things, just stay at home!".

 

 

The only difference is many people wearing masks from all sorts: a piece of cloth, cheap cotton masks, surgical masks, N95s, or even the Pitta mask which actually make yourself look trendier instead of preventing virus.

Edited by Griff88
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, dcro said:

First infected doctor(s) in Croatia. This means the state of alert will be raised again.

 

Not unexpected. I guess we got lucky that our doctors got infected quite late compared to some other European nations.

 

Wouldn't it be better if some are infected at an early stage with the least pressure? Then those could be cured when/if shit hits the fan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Agger said:

 

Wouldn't it be better if some are infected at an early stage with the least pressure? Then those could be cured when/if shit hits the fan.

 

Well, except for those two doctors now, so far there is still no evidence of local transmission in Croatia. :zip:

 

(all cases are either people coming from abroad or their close family)

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With 1100+ cases (and 6000+ more likely), we're finally joining the other countries: all eating/drinking establishments will be closed from 18:00 on and remain closed until at least 6 April, all other precautions have been extended to 6 April.

 

RIP my half marathon :p 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...