website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

43 minutes ago, hckosice said:

So far the streets are empty and peoples looks to start being really responsibe, if they have to go out they often wear masks

qwpG0zc1T5TORqOvVp2Dhg.1280~Vy-udnen-uli

hmmm, empty streets, what a lovely sight ! :d

I have to say in my neighborhood it's more or less the same, streets are almost empty but when you go some parts of the city it's like any other normal day. :facepalm: Tehran reported Saturday as "the most crowded" day since the start of Coronavirus !, it seems even some of those people who were careful got bored of staying at home and went back to the streets :facepalm:

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

That water thing seems like one of the most annoying things I can ever imagine :lol: Interesting how people are so completely used to two completely different things :d 

people here exactly think the opposite. :d something like how these guys do that without water. oooogghhh :sick:

Edited by MHSN

I'll be going to work as normal tomorrow morning, I'm excited about actually having a seat in the train :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

24 minutes ago, MHSN said:

hmmm, empty streets, what a lovely sight ! :d

I have to say in my neighborhood it's more or less the same, streets are almost empty but when you go some parts of the city it's like any other normal day. :facepalm: Tehran reported Saturday as "the most crowded" day since the start of Coronavirus !, it seems even some of those people who were careful got bored of staying at home and went back to the streets :facepalm:

For this case several TV operators here have made pay-TV available to people by April for free, so many people just sit in front of their TV :p

And we joined the 1000+ club, as of course expected for today. Probably more than 6000 in reality, according to the health authorities, but they're not even close to testing everyone suspected anymore (for example if I'd test positive, people living with me wouldn't be tested anymore).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Griff88 said:

Looks like our Minister of Transportation might transmit something to the Dutch Minister of Infrastructure...

@heywoodu any news on this?

I had to google who on earth that Dutch minister is, but apparently she's working from home for two weeks now because of this :p 

Greece shutting borders with Albania and North Macedonia (except for trade and persons of Greek nationality or those resident in Greece) and suspending ferry services to and from Italy and air links to Spain. So far, 228 cases and 4 deaths.

Edited by Janakis