website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

3 minutes ago, brunamoura said:

Sorry, I had to laugh... Are you Brazil in Europe? 😅😂

Thank you SO much!!

The plan is to go on 13 December. We will drive from Seefeld one day after our last race there. It's going to be a long trip 😬

We stay in Slovakia till 20 December (hopefully, because leaving on 19 to Obertilliach, right after the race would be really tiring 😬)

Well, what we can do else than laugh :d

You´re welcome.

From Seefeld to Štrbské Pleso (around 800km), You should do it in 8-10 hours by car. 3-4 through Austria and eternity in the remaining 300km terrible, but terrible roads in Slovakia (but the landscapes are beautiful, so if you´ll not drive the car and will be able to watch out of the window your nerve system should be ok) :p

Ok, jokes aside. 13th to 20th. Noted. I´ll take a look on the situation and try to keep you informed.

On 11/28/2021 at 8:11 PM, hckošice said:

Well, what we can do else than laugh :d

You´re welcome.

From Seefeld to Štrbské Pleso (around 800km), You should do it in 8-10 hours by car. 3-4 through Austria and eternity in the remaining 300km terrible, but terrible roads in Slovakia (but the landscapes are beautiful, so if you´ll not drive the car and will be able to watch out of the window your nerve system should be ok) :p

Ok, jokes aside. 13th to 20th. Noted. I´ll take a look on the situation and try to keep you informed.

😁

I will for sure pay attention to the landscapes!

You know, always when I am here in Europe for the season, I have a "mania" for every trip with the team: nobody is allowed to sit on the seat next door in the back side. It's mine, because it's the closest to the door... 😅 I travel with a pocket attached to my body and inside it I have my passport, train card and residence permit (from NED since this season) and some money, for in case anything happens on the dangerous mountains I can quickly jump out the van/car and have what I need with me to stay alive/people find me/get my way back home. And yeah, phone always in my hands 😅 

With that I also get to see well the landscapes, so, that's what I am going to do 😊

*I know it sounds crazy, but we already had some episodes which were scary enough so it was an easy decision for me to start acting like that 🤷🏻‍♀️😬

In advance, thank you again!

2 hours ago, brunamoura said:

for in case anything happens on the dangerous mountains I can quickly jump out the van/car and have what I need with me to stay alive/people find me/get my way back home. And yeah, phone always in my hands 😅 

Smart :d

I hope that everything will go smoothly. Still waiting for updates from the organizers (Have send them a email about situation update but they haven't answered me yet). I guess everyone is waiting for instructions from our governement we still have 1 week of lockdown before they evaluate the situaion and eventually announce the updates also for sport competitions including the international one.

Up until about 10:00 GMT this morning, the idea that vaccinations were causing heart attacks & strokes was a conspiracy theory. It’s now officially Science. However, every other Bad Thing about vaccines remains a conspiracy theory, and cannot be discussed, or you'll be punished.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10266585/AstraZeneca-uncovers-trigger-blood-clots-jab.html

Back in 1945 we in :GBR & :USA promised our other allies that if we were given the right to occupy Germany & Austria we’d be able to turn them into normal democratic states. Looks like we failed. Sorry.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10267391/Germany-set-approve-lockdown-unvaccinated-today.html

5 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Up until about 10:00 GMT this morning, the idea that vaccinations were causing heart attacks & strokes was a conspiracy theory. It’s now officially Science. However, every other Bad Thing about vaccines remains a conspiracy theory, and cannot be discussed, or you'll be punished.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10266585/AstraZeneca-uncovers-trigger-blood-clots-jab.html

You mean the vaccination that some countries (including Denmark) stopped using back in april due to blood clots?

44 minutes ago, hckošice said:

but you apparently need also a dog

Well never mind, I'll stay in lockdown forever :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Every senior +60 in Slovakia who is and will be vaccinated with3 doses will receive 300 EURO, Every Senior +60 who will be vaccinated by at least 1 dose or 2 doses until January will receive 200 EURO

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-business-health-europe-slovakia-bbfed247afd82e392a21eda1be049822  :lol: