website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

16 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I hope I am equally as lucky when I register for mine next week :d 

Well if this wasn't possible, I'd just have waited a week or two for the dates to fit better :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, dcro said:

7k cases in the USA on Sunday.

That's the lowest number since March 21, 2020.

That is most excellent news. With some exceptions here and there, things do seem to generally go the right way in most places it seems, hopefully this time that's for real and we won't get winter 2020/21 again :p (which vaccines should probably prevent of course)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my first dose of vaccine...

Have to get this one fast because the center I'm going is bureaucracy free. In (most of) vaccination centers in Indonesia, we have to get a letter from the district head which states that we live in that district. Outsiders must request an extra letter that states this non-resident is cleared to be vaccinated in another district.

Denmark has bought about 1,1 million doses of pfizer from Romania meaning that I should be invited at least a couple of weeks earlier expected. Too bad that it's due to Romania having a hard time finding arms for the vaccine. Could be in for a hard time after the summer.