website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

On 07/01/2021 at 15:09, Fly_like_a_don said:

Pandemic has ended in India. It's just a small flu now. 1 billion has been infected according to most trusted models already. So nothing much to worry. 

Your government consider mass vaccinations?

1 minute ago, Dnl said:

not that big of news but, i've got vaccinated yesterday so if you got any question, or something else that interest you(symptoms, pain or anything else..) feel free to ask:yes

You don't have yet a third eye? :lol: Some flat earthers here thinks that it's one of possible side effects :hairpull:

1 minute ago, rybak said:

You don't have yet a third eye? :lol: Some flat earthers here thinks that it's one of possible side effects :hairpull:

got myself a new tail...:lol: all and all except a bit of pain in my arm where i've got the vaccine, nothing out of the ordinarye

28.1 I have my 2nd vaccine because apparently everyone need to take it at least twice

9 minutes ago, Dnl said:

got myself a new tail...:lol: all and all except a bit of pain in my arm where i've got the vaccine, nothing out of the ordinarye

28.1 I have my 2nd vaccine because apparently everyone need to take it at least twice

Good :d 

Yes, everyone need to take two doses to be protected by some time. Here so far almost 200k people gets first dose.

Edit. In this number is mainly medical staff and some other people. Mass vaccinations of everyone will start in 15th January

5 hours ago, Dnl said:

not that big of news but, i've got vaccinated yesterday so if you got any question, or something else that interest you(symptoms, pain or anything else..) feel free to ask:yes

Do you know which company’s vaccination you got?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 08/01/2021 at 22:29, rybak said:

Your government consider mass vaccinations?

From Jan 16 it starts Oxford Vaccine Covishield and Indian Vaccine Covaxin which is still in the trials but said to cost around 1.5$ in India.Only health care ,front line workers and ministers will get the vaccine produced in India. The vaccines will be there for Indians only for about 15 days after which it will be distributed  to the neigbouring South Asian nations , South Africa, Kazakshthan etc who have made the deal/got assurance and then to the rest of the world.