website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

29 minutes ago, dcro said:

95% efficiency for Moderna.

I hope my employer starts to hurry up with the "work at home money" I read about left and right (to make sure you have an effective and healthy workspace at home) or else that ship has sailed if manufacturers keep going like this :hairpull: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, rybak said:

Few days ago one member of my farer family dies due to corona, healthy 55yo (sister of husband of my younger brother godmather) two days ago 82yo father of that sister died too :( 

I'm so sorry to hear about loss in your family, Please accept our sincerest condolences.

34 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I'm so sorry to hear about loss in your family, Please accept our sincerest condolences.

Thank you.

It will be very difficult to take control of that virus in our country, as in recent days we had more than 50% postive cases comparing to number of done tests :wacko: 

Today we had almost 21k cases with only 35k tests done...

Yeah, this is getting bad. We have 11mil+ cases in the US already. In fact, we added 1 million more in less than a week alone.

Michigan is already announcing new restrictions that is being met with resistance (surprise, surprise)

Texas and California already have a million cases each. I'm surprised Florida is not already there considering how inept the governor and the governments in general are here (Matt Gaetz already had it)

Trump and Melania tested positive on October 2 as part of the outbreak at the White House stemming from the nomination ceremony of Amy Coney Barrett, which also affected those in Trump's orbit, including AG Bill Barr, former NJ governor Chris Christie, Trump's chief of staff Kellyanne Conway (her daughter had it too), Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, and yes, even their son Barron Trump. ACB had the virus in August

As for my family's health, my immediate family are still covid free, but my cousin tested positive in June (he's fine now, but he had to wait in quarantine for two weeks from taking the test to getting the result, which is more than just pitiful in a country like the United States)

Now that Trump lost the election, whether he wants to realize it or not, he's not gonna do anything about covid (other than taking credit for the two vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna with high effective rates). Biden already has a task force team ready to go on Day 1, but for now, expect our situation to get a lot worse

2 hours ago, dezbee2008 said:

(other than taking credit for the two vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna with high effective rates)

Oh that was so bad it was hilarious. He was basically saying he and his administration (but mostly he) made the vaccine :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Today our Head of Ministry of Health said that we all can little smile(!!) beacue to peak of second wave is already behind us, as there is smaller number of cases with every day since week.

Yes, it is, because with every day less and less tests is done, but he forgot to said about it... And it's not that less people is sick, it's because since half of March most of first aid clinics are closed and the only way to have any help from them is waiting week or sometimes even longer for "phone visit" :hairpull::facepalm: By this more people stays in home and heal themselves with home methods....