website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

If no one didn't notice, at this night number of total cases reached 6 milion.

:MEX :KSA today also surpasses :CHN in number of total cases. Right now China have just 63 active cases, yesterday was second day since beginning of pandemic without new cases and deaths in that country

:NZL and :ISL are "winners" in the battle with virus, as in both countries are respectively just 1 and 2 active cases.

Also first time since beginning (I think) there is more closed cases (recoveries and deaths) than active cases in whole world.

24 minutes ago, rybak said:

:MEX :KSA today also surpasses :CHN in number of total cases. Right now China have just 63 active cases, yesterday was second day since beginning of pandemic without new cases and deaths in that country

:NZL and :ISL are "winners" in the battle with virus, as in both countries are respectively just 1 and 2 active cases.

Also first time since beginning (I think) there is more closed cases (recoveries and deaths) than active cases in whole world.

Iceland’s isolationist policies, low population density, and immediate contract tracing techniques can be attributed to their success. I think country’s with a high population density can fight the virus well too, but I would imagine it does help to have a small population that doesn’t live right on top of each other.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

23 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

@up and down For the first time in 3 months, the active cases have decreased that . 7000 new cases, 11,500 recovered yesterday  

Such wonderful and good news to hear. Keep up the good job. Keep it up.

Yesterdays recap:

No new confirmed case yesterday, 1606 tests provided during Saturday

Also no new death for the 15th consecutive day and new 10 recovered patients.

Currently 127 Active cases registered in the country, 46 of them needs hospitalization, no one in intensive care beds and also currently still no one has to be under artificial lung ventilator.

So right now in Slovakia

1521 Confirmed Cases   (+0 Yesterday), 

1606 Tests Yesterday    (172601 in Total)

28 Deaths  (+0 Yesterday), 1366 Fully Recovered  (+10 Yesterday)

https://covid-19.nczisk.sk/en

Updated Graph

Red - Confirmed Cases

Blue - Active Cases

Green - Recovered Patients

Black - Death Amount

image.png

Lines:

1- Strict Measures start, borders closed, airports closed etc...  (12.03)

2- State of Emergency announced  (15.03)

3- Close of shops  (16.03)

4- Mandatory wearing of masks in the whole country (25.03)

5- 14 days National mandatory Quarantine (in a special national quarantne facility) for all persons entering the country and Massive testing project started (07.04)

6- Special Easter lockdown and restriction of movement  (08.04)

7- End of special Easter lockdown and restriction of movement  (14.04)

8- 1st phase of measures lifting  (23.04)

9- 2nd and 3rd Phases of measures lifting  (06.05)

10- 4th Phase of measures lifting  (20.05)

11- Special (android) e-quarantine project started  (23.05)

12- Special (ios) e-quarantine project started  (29.05)

On 30/05/2020 at 21:21, rybak said:

Pretty sure that point was reached before it really started spreading across Europe as well

Interesting point that our police are able to militarize so quickly, yet we’re 2/3 months into the Covid-19 pandemic and many health care workers still struggle to get PPE in the U.S.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Interesting point that our police are able to militarize so quickly, yet we’re 2/3 months into the Covid-19 pandemic and many health care workers still struggle to get PPE in the U.S.

My brother works as a nurse in an ICU COVID unit at John Hopkins (the most prestigious hospital in America) sent me a picture today (May 31st) of his new PPE gear, which does look very safe and legit. However, we are three months into this and all they had given him before was face shield and gloves. Wild.  

4 minutes ago, JohnFoyne said:

My brother works as a nurse in an ICU COVID unit at John Hopkins (the most prestigious hospital in America) sent me a picture today (May 31st) of his new PPE gear, which does look very safe and legit. However, we are three months into this and all they had given him before was face shield and gloves. Wild.  

Be sure to let him know that there are people very thankful for his work.

2 minutes ago, JohnFoyne said:

I will! Thanks for bringing attention to a very real issue that is overlooked. 

Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of those around here at the moment :(