website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

Just now, heywoodu said:

Is this specifically for fathers only? Or also for women who's partner is giving birth?

This apply only during the coronavirus crisis as all other measures. They apply Until further notice.. so so far none except the mother and the required medical (birthing) team cannot be during the childbirth

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Also the male partners will no longer be allowed to give active assistance during childbirth, the mens cannot assist to the childbirth. The womens will have to wear mask also during the childbirth 

Seriously? What if it causes difficulty in breathing during the labor?

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

This apply only during the coronavirus crisis as all other measures. They apply Until further notice.. so so far none except the mother and the required medical (birthing) team cannot be during the childbirth

Yeah I understood it's only for during this crisis :p But I mean (it's not criticism, it's only curiousity) is this only for fathers (so, males) or also for a woman who's partner is giving birth (as in, a lesbian couple getting a child)?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Vic Liu said:

Seriously? What if it causes difficulty in breathing during the labor?

No idea. I heard it first time right now, They just said it in the TV news, but I guess, in this case it will probably be at the doctor's discretion. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Meanwhile in Croatia... Police apprehended a burglar who robbed a store while wearing a surgical mask. :p

Here it is now illegal to rob stores without a mask.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Yeah I understood it's only for during this crisis :p But I mean (it's not criticism, it's only curiousity) is this only for fathers (so, males) or also for a woman who's partner is giving birth (as in, a lesbian couple getting a child)?

Men or Women. As every other measures it is made to slow down the spread of the virus, so the less peoples in one place the best

1 minute ago, ChandlerMne said:

We will have 1 million cases next week. In just short of 4 months. 

18% deaths of closed cases.

Dystopian future has become present.

Yeah, 48 thousand new ones a few days ago...60 thousand new cases two days ago, 64 thousand yesterday and today we're already at almost 55 thousand with still some big American numbers to go...a few more days and we're up to 100k a day.

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, 48 thousand new ones a few days ago...60 thousand new cases two days ago, 64 thousand yesterday and today we're already at almost 55 thousand with still some big American numbers to go...a few more days and we're up to 100k a day.

Exactly. I knew what was going to happen but i didnt expect THIS.

Plus, as someone who works with those patients, i must say that i have never seen such brute force. Patients are literally suffering in every possible sense, and thats not an exagerration.