website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

And that was breaking news just in from @heywoodu

"This was heywoodu. The Netherlands. Totallympics."

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

In case anyone is interested, Trump's briefing has started and so far - again - all he does is senseless rambling on about how it's almost over. Again he is not even able to formulate normal sentences. If your grandpa was talking this way, you'd be very worried.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

In case anyone is interested, Trump's briefing has started and so far - again - all he does is senseless rambling on about how it's almost over. Again he is not even able to formulate normal sentences. If your grandpa was talking this way, you'd be very worried.

I'd be bigly worried indeed!

His conferences everyday are the same....we are doing the best in the world at fighting this invisible enemy, our economy will bounce back so fast and so hard like no one has ever seen.... and so on.

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

His conferences everyday are the same....we are doing the best in the world at fighting this invisible enemy, our economy will bounce back so fast and so hard like no one has ever seen.... and so on.

Yep, but somehow today he looks different. Even more incoherent as usual or something. It's like normally he knows he's talking nonsense, but now he barely even knows which sentences he is droning on.

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

What kind of measures did Slovakia not take yet? :yikes: 

I fear Slovakia will be hit hard by the second wave if virologists believe there will be one.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

"This was heywoodu. The Netherlands. Totallympics."

Please, “This was heywoodu reporting from the Netherlands for Totallympics; back to you Seamus.”

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

We call it comedy hour in my family. The worst part is I don’t think Biden would fair much better.

Yep, but somehow today he looks different. Even more incoherent as usual or something. It's like normally he knows he's talking nonsense, but now he barely even knows which sentences he is droning on.

Well since I’m watching Avatar, he reminds of Azula going slowly insane :p

Great news for people from Wuhan and Hubei province. The lockdown of Hubei province except Wuhan will be lifted from 25th March, the lockdown of Wuhan bill be lifted from 8th April. The internal restrictions are being removed gradually these days such as public transportation, restaurants. More importantly, People can finally leave Wuhan from 8th April and go to wherever they want to.