[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Daily update:

• Active cases 42681 (+42681)
  • Death 4825 (+793)
  • Recovered 6072 (+943)
  • Total cases 53578 (+6557)

Why is Italy not coming down? ..... I would expect fresh cases to come down after the lockdown

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

6 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Daily update:

• Active cases 42681 (+4821)
  • Death 4825 (+793)
  • Recovered 6072 (+943)
  • Total cases 53578 (+6557)

Where do you take the data from ? You are always 20 minutes earlier than Protezione Civile's conference :p

7 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

It takes quite a while. Wuhan started lockdown on 23th Jan, daily new patients start to decline from 4th Feb.

But wuhan had the most extreme lockdown.... Not sure if Italy is doing half that... 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

no, here the lockdown isn't even close to the Chinese method...and in any case, here a total lockdown like Wuhan's wouldn't work...

different Countries, different culture, different attitude even toward an emergency like this one and above all, Italian people are a lot more indisciplined than people from the Far East...

by the way, we should start separating the bad situation in Italy from the dramatic, awful situation in Lombardy...

of today's 4800+ new positive tests, 3251 are here in Lombardy...

and also 546 new deaths out of 793 are here in Lombardy (the most of them in Bergamo province, today's worst in the Country)...

frankly, if this virus doesn't kill me in the next few weeks, my "regular" gastric problems will do it...thanks to this stressful situation, they have started to get worse and worse...it looks I'm going back to the very difficult days of the early 2000' when I was really in trouble because of them...:cry:

Edited by phelps

23 minutes ago, phelps said:

no, here the lockdown isn't even close to the Chinese method...and in any case, here a total lockdown like Wuhan's wouldn't work...

different Countries, different culture, different attitude even toward an emergency like this one and above all, Italian people are a lot more indisciplined than people from the Far East...

by the way, we should start separating the bad situation in Italy from the dramatic, awful situation in Lombardy...

and also 546 new deaths out of 793 are here in Lombardy (the most of them in Bergamo province, today's worst in the Country)...

frankly, if this virus doesn't kill me in the next few weeks, my "regular" gastric problems will do it...thanks to this stressful situation, they have started to get worse and worse...it looks I'm going back to the very difficult days of the early 2000' when I was really in trouble because of them...:cry:

Stay strong stay always at home try to think positively and everything will be better

34 minutes ago, phelps said:

Im really sory to read that, i know what is having gastric problems for stress.....and your "stress situation" is worse than all i lived.