website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

It's looking very likely as the number of cases will rise exponentially before the curve spikes and it looks like the U.S. are just on the beginning of their curve.

Wouldn’t be shocked if the US have one of the worst curves in the world, and if we become the first country to hit 1,000,000 cases. Hopefully we don’t, but I’m not as optimistic as I once was...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

17 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

OK, I think I'm gonna end up the pandemic in the hospital. No, I don't have Covid (yet). I mean the psychiatric one. Just not sure if I will have a suicidal attempt because of boredom or I'll lose my mind before that.

I’m always around to chat with :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 hours ago, rybak said:

I would say 11 as surely there is at least few cases in :PRK but of course we will never know about it...

They are probably death by the goverment,, they wont have many cases with the "person with coronavirus dont live more than 10 minutes after being detected".

Coronavirus serving as a reminder that healthcare isn’t a universal right in the “Land of the Free.”

This just in! I’m surrounded by a country of idiots. I mean seriously, how uneducated is our population? How dumb do you have to be to think we’ve handled this well?