3 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Well,

- the children are happy they won't go to school,

- the students are happy they won't go to lectures,

- our domestic sport has almost no spectators either way,

- the public transport is getting cleaned 

I mean :d  

The parents are thinking "crap, what now?" :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

in past few days Iran announced some scary statistics usually at noon each day, but then Italy beat it by something more scary few hours later :cry:

and since everything is unique about Iran, even quarantining is unique here ! :facepalm: nobody can enter Mazandaran and Gilan provinces but people can leave them ! it's like China banning everybody from entering Wuhan but then let everybody leave the city ! :wacko:

22 minutes ago, MHSN said:

in past few days Iran announced some scary statistics usually at noon each day, but then Italy beat it by something more scary few hours later :cry:

and since everything is unique about Iran, even quarantining is unique here ! :facepalm: nobody can enter Mazandaran and Gilan provinces but people can leave them ! it's like China banning everybody from entering Wuhan but then let everybody leave the city ! :wacko:

it's so crazy that if it wasn't a damned serious thing, I'd be laughing for hours...:nopompom:

9 hours ago, phelps said:

it's so crazy that if it wasn't a damned serious thing, I'd be laughing for hours...:nopompom:

Yes, actually if it was a good thing I would say the Italians are making up the numbers to stay ahead everyday !

kind of reminds me the last days of Olympic qualification period in 3x3 basketball. where NOCS were adding points left and right to qualify

Edited by MHSN

Well..... Whatever CHN is doing seems working.they are getting less than 50 cases

Also South Korea also seems to be reducing cases 

..... Italy had announced a quarantine lockdown for northern Italy : hope it works , high time and possibly can bring new cases down........ 

I think if IRI can push the cases down..... We may see a reduction of corona..... 

Currently 2/3 of the cases are just in two countries..... 

I think if airport testing and push for rapid testing of chain of infection cases works for the other countries we can really get control

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

1 hour ago, nitinsanker said:

Well..... Whatever CHN is doing seems working.they are getting less than 50 cases

The graph of new cases per day in China has such an insanely steep decline from one day to the next, suddenly after the WHO visit, nobody really believes it...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Our government wants to make ignoring quarantine quarantine punishable with up to a year in prison. I think that's a good idea, especially when we get cases like in Oman, where a dude infected with the virus skipped quarantine and went to a mosque to pray :wall:

12 cases so far in Poland, one person is in bad condition.

Edited by VolleyRuller96

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

9 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Our government wants to make ignoring quarantine quarantine punishable with up to a year in prison. I think that's a good idea, especially when we get cases like in Oman, where a dude infected with the virus skipped quarantine and went to a mosque to pray :wall:

12 cases so far in Poland, one person is in bad condition.

A year in prison for ignoring quarantaine, wtf. I mean, you're a 1st class asswhipe if you do so, but a year? In prison? :yikes: 

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

A year in prison for ignoring quarantaine, wtf. I mean, you're a 1st class asswhipe if you do so, but a year? In prison? :yikes: 

in the Czech Republic, a proven violation of quarantine is punishable by a fine of 3 million czech crowns. :p source in czech https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/koronavirus/clanek/bezpecnostni-rada-statu-zasedala-s-hejtmany-40315782

Meanwhile in Slovakia, the schools and public actions are gradually closing, from today new districts of the country announced their schools, swimming pools, theaters, cinemas etc...are closed for a 1 or 2 weeks. The sporting events in the mentioned districts can be held but only behind closed doors,

One of our confirmed cases is a female public transport tramway rider, so all vehicles are now once again disinfected, for the second time in one week :d

AOnIQBghQ7OsDywmoMOG0w~Dezinfekcia-elekt