website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

On 25/01/2020 at 10:07, heywoodu said:

Neither is this, in all reality. But sure, media needs their clicks :p 

Lol n00b

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, MHSN said:

I don't know about Italy but here in some cities (specially Qom and Rasht) hospitals are already full. Iran's health system is (or was) relatively good but when the economy is ruined, the health system had huge budget cut therefore we have this disaster now.

This is exactly the same here.

2 hours ago, MHSN said:

I hope losing that Saudi job won't hurt you much financially but I thought totallympics now worth million dollars and you are already rich :d:thumbup:

I wish that was true, but it's not :pope: But as you said, financial problems don't come first in such situations.

has this peop0le met me or any other educated arabs, i am sorry for the stupid ones, they bring shame on uss all, but an educated european, coulds se a stupid person from what ever countri, or that is a stupid person.

Even if u were a hijab when i go out for the the respect of my GOD, i will never kill any one, i am educated nurse, so i dont do it. All arabs not killing machines, but i understand the algerians who whant frebch people, because what France done, but i hope they dont do it.

And hope they stay iut of my country, because the hate maroccans to.

I have sean the president ofamerican on television, he ralks niece aboiut black people, so he is better than nation, you must understand whatr i mean,  and when a bigg newspaper makes fun, of a nation hatred fore a sertain animal, is stupidity.

There are resons arabs fere dogs, or more symbolic reson.

Two thing europeans dont knrw about ouer phrophets is, that he realy lovedCats, and had always a cat whit him, so that is one of the resons they dont like dogs in arab countries, but i can tell i dont like cats, because i love birds, we are not thesame everybody, but the doig thing is a danish thing.

Looks like we are on the board. @dcro jumped the gun a day earlier :d 

The strange thing is that the potential two cases didn't travel or meet anyone who has traveled and are from cities, where tourists don't go. The crisis team are baffled how they got it.

Just now, Federer91 said:

Looks like we are on the board. @dcro jumped the gun a day earlier :d 

The strange thing is that the potential two cases didn't travel or meet anyone who has traveled and are from cities, where tourists don't go. The crisis team are baffled how they got it.

It is of course possible they did meet someone else who travelled to a more affected area and got it there, since one doesn't have to actually show symptoms (or feel sick in any way) in order to be able to spread it.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@heywoodu do you know how much testing is done in the Netherlands?

Plenty of Danes continue commenting on us not taking it serious enough, which made me think of the difference between the growth in Denmark and Netherlands who had the first case the same day.