website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

47 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

We were all issued with hand sanitizers today at work. Considering the shops are all sold out of these, I feel like I have been given a piece of treasure :lol:

Soap is much, much more effective. The CDC essentially said “fuck hand sanitizer, get yo ass some soap.”

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 more deaths from coronavirus in Washington. It’s sounds like it’s ripping through a nursing home :(

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

We were all issued with hand sanitizers today at work. Considering the shops are all sold out of these, I feel like I have been given a piece of treasure :lol:

The real gold is when you get your hands on some boxes of cigarettes. When all hell breaks loose, they're gonna be worth an absolute fortune when those addicts 'need' to smoke :d :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

32 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Soap is much, much more effective. The CDC essentially said “fuck hand sanitizer, get yo ass some soap.”

Yes it is but let's face it, you can't always have a bar of soap and water handy with you at all times... hence why hand sanitizers are all the rage :d

The ironic thing is, my skin cracks up when I use alcohol-based hand sanitizers so I'll stick to the soap and water :d

Seriously, 2020 has already managed to be infinitely worse than 2019 somehow. If Tokyo2020 gets cancelled this officially be my least favorite year.

1 minutę temu, LDOG napisał:

As far as I understand hand sanitizer is anti-bacterial and we are dealing with a virus, so I don't think it would have any effect?

That's right, but people are panicked and don't think logically...