website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

2 minutes ago, Ros said:

So, it is time to suggest OG only with "clear" counties :d

Considering Africa might not be testing very much, these are going to be Africa's Games :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

any info on how many people have been tested?

Approximately 200, including whole FC Ludogorets (players and staff), who had a match against Inter Milan in Europa league this Thursday

Still 0 cases also in Slovakia. Not quite sure how is that even possible for such small country right somewhere in the middle of europe, but ok... we even had elections with big interest of the peoples having even a massive 65 % attendance yesterday and enormous amount of foreign journalists in all major politics parties headquarters places the whole night

10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Still 0 cases also in Slovakia. Not quite sure how is that even possible for such small country right somewhere in the middle of europe, but ok... we even had elections with big interest of the peoples having even a massive 65 % attendance yesterday and enormous amount of foreign journalists in all major politics parties headquarters places the whole night

I'm mostly surprised countries like ours get an 'enormous amount of foreign journalists' for our elections :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Actually I am currently happy that india seems relatively safe..... Only 3 cases and all recovered....... I even read a news headline in the statesman,work"  Indian dies after returning from caronavirus hit Malaysia  and he has tested negative for carona." ... Weird non news headline

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

4 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

Actually I am currently happy that india seems relatively safe..... Only 3 cases and all recovered....... I even read a news headline in the statesman,work"  Indian dies after returning from caronavirus hit Malaysia  and he has tested negative for carona." ... Weird non news headline

Weird non-news headline and even weirder they introduce a whole new form of writing 'corona' :p 

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

You shouldn't be disappointed that you don't have any cases. We have 7 and I can tell you it's nothing special. If anything, all media hype disappeared after we got these cases. :p

We've got 7 too and here the hype is getting a bit bigger :d 

There's a press conference at 15.30 today, let's see if all hell has broken loose.

Saddened to see a huge increase of cases of corona virus in Iran...... Already the economy if the country has been hit by the US embargo ........ now this ...... I knew that certain medicines were difficult to get earlier.... Not sure if they are able to get all the medical supplies they need...... 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi