website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

24 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I'm sure @OlympicIRL will have a say about it soon and maybe an open voting to host it or not. If it's at the time of July during old Olympic dates, by mid  May song registration should open :p

I will arrange a vote to see if users want a contest during the original Olympic dates and what type of contest. 

If we're actually holding another contest before the one in the Netherlands, I at least hope that we do an off-brand one with some weird rules. 

It can be something fun to kill time as long as it's not canon to the statistics and history of TISC.

31 minutes ago, Werloc said:

If we're actually holding another contest before the one in the Netherlands, I at least hope that we do an off-brand one with some weird rules. 

It can be something fun to kill time as long as it's not canon to the statistics and history of TISC.

Yeah I agree with it being different in feel and format from the standard TISC. Hopefully it will attract a different audience too. If we agree then it would be more like a a contest endorsed by TISC but not a standard TISC event. And the rules can be changed up and indeed organised by someone different completely if needs be.

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yeah I agree with it being different in feel and format from the standard TISC. Hopefully it will attract a different audience too. If we agree then it would be more like a a contest endorsed by TISC but not a standard TISC event. And the rules can be changed up and indeed organised by someone different completely if needs be.

Brought to you by PenguinTV