website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

NETHERLANDS

wlQ5JOH.gif

Goedenavond iedereen! Nederland hier, en als eerste willen we gastheer dcro van harte bedanken voor een fenomenaal mooi evenement! Genoeg formaliteiten, bij dezen de stemmen van de Nederlandse jury voor TAISC 2020.

Good evening everyone! The Netherlands reporting for duty, and first off we'd like to thank our host dcro for a truly phenomenal event! That's enough with the formalities, here are the Dutch jury's votes for TAISC 2020.

:IRL IRELAND 10

UB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.png

:CHN CHINA 9
:BRA BRAZIL 8
:ITA ITALY 7
:LTU LITHUANIA 6
:GER GERMANY 5
:MLT MALTA 4
:NZL NEW ZEALAND 3
:SLO SLOVENIA 2
:ESP SPAIN 1

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

giphy.gif

20:54 was my time, it was posted at 20:55. Keep it in your pants, will you? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

They are also my 2 favourite Irish entries and so happy that some others connected with them as well.

I know that Ireland only got 10 from me this year, but I think it's my 2nd favourite Irish entry probably. The margin from 12 points though was less than a pinch, the competition was fierce.

It was definitely strong enough to get my twelve in some other years.

wlQ5JOH.gif

:AUS AUSTRALIA 11
:IRL IRELAND 10

UB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.png

:CHN CHINA 9
:BRA BRAZIL 8
:ITA ITALY 7
:LTU LITHUANIA 6
:GER GERMANY 5
:MLT MALTA 4
:NZL NEW ZEALAND 3
:SLO SLOVENIA 2
:ESP SPAIN 1