website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

il y a une heure, Bohemia a dit :

I'm really surprised by how well our song did by the way, I like it and I like the artist but I was afraid people would find it too repetitive, so thank you to everyone who voted for our song!

it's just a great song, in all aspects, you could listen to it all day and never get bored

could have had my 12 points if there wasn't too much competition with other really nice songs :p 

il y a une heure, Cobi a dit :

I was doubting between two songs of the same artist for this year's entry.

your song was great , at first listening i didn't focus much on the lyrics, but the second time i loved it and it was my second favourite after Hungary

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

I only had a few weeks to analyze the outcomes. :coffee:

So who am I supposed to call for the TISC statistics database? :raspberry:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I know, but he (and @OlympicIRL) always pulls so much stats out of his hat or wherever they come from :d 

As the next host I am sure you will have a bag of statistics prepared, after all it's a milestone edition (the 15th TISC) :)

*Don't worry, the TISC stats team will be on hand

29 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

It is not like TISC started in 1913 but in 2013 :d 

Makes you wonder if our future generations will compete in TISC after our retirement, doesn't it?

If some Lithuanian representative in 2083 gives 12 points to some sort of Trap song, I promise, I'll rise from my grave.

1 hour ago, intoronto said:

I had an idea: because of Covid, why not have a 3rd contest this year with users picking another country to represent. To make it a little more interesting, we won't know who picked which country until the very end. I suggest @OlympicIRL to host :P

Sure, we can discuss about the possibility of that on the TISC Discussion thread. @Vektor already added your idea there and I responded on my initial thoughts. 

Sorry, I missed most of the contest, but I had to do other things today.

Anyway, congrats to our northern neighbors Canada @intoronto for finally breaking the winless non-European streak. It's about damn time. Also congrats to @Vic Liu and @Bohemia @Benolympique for silver and bronze

If you ask me, 15th place is respectable in my book, but if you're wondering why and how I pick the songs for the US... well, that's for me (and maybe @Olympian1010) to know and for the rest of you to find out

2 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Sorry, I missed most of the contest, but I had to do other things today.

Anyway, congrats to our northern neighbors Canada @intoronto for finally breaking the winless non-European streak. It's about damn time. Also congrats to @Vic Liu and @Bohemia @Benolympique for silver and bronze

If you ask me, 15th place is respectable in my book, but if you're wondering why and how I pick the songs for the US... well, that's for me (and maybe @Olympian1010) to know and for the rest of you to find out

I just wish there was less leeches and sewer water required for the process... 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela