website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

18 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I had an idea: because of Covid, why not have a 3rd contest this year with users picking another country to represent. To make it a little more interesting, we won't know who picked which country until the very end. I suggest @OlympicIRL to host :P

I don’t know, haven’t people constantly voted against special third editions...

I’m open to the idea though

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

If I am not mistaken, while Canada has the lowest score for a TISC winner with 151 points (previous was 158 points for Lithuania from O2015), China also has the lowest score for a TISC runner-up with 140 points (previous was 142 points for Brazil from A2017). 

France was also close to breaking the negative 3rd place score record with their 131 points, they are the second lowest, ahead of Ireland (127 points, O2018). 

19 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I had an idea: because of Covid, why not have a 3rd contest this year with users picking another country to represent. To make it a little more interesting, we won't know who picked which country until the very end. I suggest @OlympicIRL to host :P

Yes please, i already have a country and song in mind.:d

36 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Well, if we will have a special edition because of COVID and the postponement of the Olympics, it would be appropriate to have the Grand Final on the day of the postponed Opening Ceremony (July 24). 

Edit: Or maybe on the day of the Closing Ceremony (August 9). 

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Right. @Werloc, your lowest winning points record is gone (158 vs 151).

But, on the bright side, you keep the lowest ever points-per-jury score for a winning entry (3.95 vs 4.08).

So what you're saying to me is that I had to give Canada 4 points instead of 12?