website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

14 minutes ago, Cobi said:

I was doubting between two songs of the same artist for this year's entry. The other option was Vas a quedarte, just in case you want to listen it.

At the end I chose Más because had more chances to finish top10 due to the style, but I like Vas a quedarte more and I want to share it with you:

We should post our national finalists in the Music Thread over the next couple of days for when TISC leaves a big hole in our lives again :(

A 5th place overall exceeded all my expectations! Thank you so much to all the national juries who voted for the Danish entry. 

It was great to have a leading role in the Danish National Jury this edition. However I expect to be moved to a different position for TOISC 2020, as "him-we-all-know-who-is" will likely be back in a leading role. 

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

We should post our national finalists in the Music Thread over the next couple of days for when TISC leaves a big hole in our lives again :(

I am tempted to post some uninteresting TISC content in the discussion thread for a while now, but wanted this contest to end first. 

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I am already imagining there is going to be an alternative committee being formed in the shadows and there is going to be an almighty battle soon :d

If you're going to name it an alternative committee than the president is none other than @Wanderer

and that could possibly be a committee uniting countries that never vote for the winner.

I had an idea: because of Covid, why not have a 3rd contest this year with users picking another country to represent. To make it a little more interesting, we won't know who picked which country until the very end. I suggest @OlympicIRL to host :P

2 minuty temu, intoronto napisał:

I had an idea: because of Covid, why not have a 3rd contest this year with users picking another country to represent. To make it a little more interesting, we won't know who picked which country until the very end. I suggest @OlympicIRL to host :P

+1

8 minutes ago, Werloc said:

If you're going to name it an alternative committee than the president is none other than @Wanderer

and that could possibly be a committee uniting countries that never vote for the winner.

I will be honored :d The Chosen - the doomed committee :d