website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

5 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

I'm really surprised by how well our song did by the way, I like it and I like the artist but I was afraid people would find it too repetitive, so thank you to everyone who voted for our song!

I remember really wanting to award some points to France. And finally I managed to sneak you in for a single. :d

#banbestmen

And finally... I have to give a special mention to @KingOfTheRhinos.

He was the last left to vote. Canada and China were literally tied. I waited and waited, even gave him some extra days...

And then he awards 12 to Canada and 0 to China.

Come On Reaction GIF  angry kung fu panda GIF

In the end it was 11 points after China won a jury random draw... But nevertheless, what you get for giving someone extra days. :d

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

10 year old me will beat the crap out of you for saying that. That song is well played and loved in the US.

You mean Superhero by The Script?

If so that is just an amazing Song with fantastic lyrics and a great tune. One of my all-time favourites

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I see that we don’t like mainstream US music, boy do I have things planned for the Open this fall...

I fully expected Shawn Mendes and Charlie Puth to punch each other for that first place during the entirety of this show. 

Congratulations:CAN:CHN:FRA 

and thank you @dcro for  this thrilling and wonderful contest that made me to forget this crazy situation for a day well done

and yet again pleasure to be the first to represent Israel  perhaps next time i'll do much better though i think we did quite alright:hatoff::beer:

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I see that we don’t like mainstream US music, boy do I have things planned for the Open this fall...

Also, you are not allowed to use the national TISC anthem with Mariah Carey's "Emotions"

that song is trademark by TISC :p

Congratularions :CHN @Vic Liu & :FRA @Bohemia and @Benolympique for your podium places :yes Both were amazing entries in a very competitive year.

@dcro you deserve this  :bowdown: for your continuos work, and impecable organization.

Top 14 for :MEX which is a good place to finish.

Thank you @dcro on wonderfully organized contest :hatoff: It was great to spend time here laughing during these troubled days.

Now onto TISC Open, editions which usually bring, for my taste, more quality music. All eyes now to latewoodu, Kensingtonland, Paises Baixos :cheer: 

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

And finally... I have to give a special mention to @KingOfTheRhinos.

He was the last to left to vote. Canada and China were literally tied. I waited and waited, even gave him some extra days...

And the he awards 12 to Canada and 0 to China.

Come On Reaction GIF  angry kung fu panda GIF

In the end it was 11 points after China won a jury random draw... But nevertheless, what you get for giving someone extra days. :d

How dare you told me this

26398f449812cc3fb34c1e481d0a74af.jpg