website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

Thanks @dcro for the hosting and thanks @Wumo inviting me to participate and thanks to all committee members. Also thanks @Function CR Lee initially choosing this song to represent China this year which I totally agree as it's hugely popular in China. And last thanks to all totallympians who like or vote this song.:cheer:

Final standing of the "Land of the Blondes" Cup 2020:

1. :NOR Norway 119 points

2. :DEN Denmark 119 points

3. :SWE Sweden 101 points

Norway takes the title after a nail-biting race between them and Denmark. All three Scandinavian countries end up in top 10 overall (4th, 5th and 10th). :thumbup:

Well done @Skijumpingmaster and @Belle! :) 

2 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

I'm really surprised by how well our song did by the way, I like it and I like the artist but I was afraid people would find it too repetitive, so thank you to everyone who voted for our song!

Sometimes repetitive songs turn out to be great. It is all in the music. I have this song in my playlists now and have been listening to it on repeat! I checked some other songs of the singer and I liked some as well, so this is very nice discovery for me.

3 minuty temu, Vic Liu napisał:

Thanks @dcro for the hosting and thanks @Wumo inviting me to participate and thanks to all committee members. Also thanks @Function CR Lee initially choosing this song to represent China this year which I totally agree as it's hugely popular in China. And last thanks to all totallympians who like or vote this song.:cheer:

You're welcome, I liked that song very much already since first listening, I hope that you will participate in next contest too :)  

I was doubting between two songs of the same artist for this year's entry. The other option was Vas a quedarte, just in case you want to listen it.

At the end I chose Más because had more chances to finish top10 due to the style, but I like Vas a quedarte more and I want to share it with you: