website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

FRANCE

R3CP8M7.gif

Bonsoir à tous ! Quelle édition pleine de rebondissements ! Voyons voir si les votes de la France changeront les choses. C’est parti !

Good evening everyone ! What an edition, full of plot twists ! Let’s see if France's votes will change things. Let’s go !

:GER GERMANY 10

UB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.png

:POL POLAND 9
:AUS AUSTRALIA 8
:INA INDONESIA 7
:ISR ISRAEL 6
:ESP SPAIN 5
:IRI IRAN 4
:MLT MALTA 3
:ITA ITALY 2
:NED NETHERLANDS 1

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

I don't know if you were with us by then already, but this is actually the second time Tiago Iorc appears in TISC.

He debuted with "Nothing But A Song" and collected 12 points from me :p

I have to look into his other music. I don’t actually search for a lot of songs, I let the music find me :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Well, technically China have some  small chances to win..

You are rigth but is the case like: you have to win 6-0 in football to pass to the next round, that happen.......very few times.

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

Knowing France... it's a maple boy But oh well, at least we got non-European winner. In such a year.

China would have been a really interesting non-European winner. Plus, it’s non-English as well. That song has broken all expectations, even if it doesn’t quite take the main prize this year.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela