website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

1 minute ago, rybak said:

Anyone noticed that :URU still have just 6 points? Let's pray that someone will give them at least 4 for double digits :( 

There were in the running for my points for a long time, but I just couldn’t get behind the tone. Plus the music video took like 1:15 to get to actually song, and that’s a no on visual presentation criteria.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

If I'm not wrong you already did that :d there is an embassy but with no ambassador.

you have to think of something else :d

Big daddy US made the ambassador disappear back to Argentina :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, dcro said:

BOhL1pN.gif

:IRL IRELAND 12
:MEX MEXICO 11
:SWE SWEDEN 10

UB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.png

:CAN CANADA 9
:CHN CHINA 8
:DEN DENMARK 7
:ISR ISRAEL 6
:AUS AUSTRALIA 5
:BRA BRAZIL 4
:UKR UKRAINE 3
:KAZ KAZAKHSTAN 2

:FRA FRANCE

Funny story. As the host, I only had three days of voting. And during the middle of those days I landed my first job. I mean, of course this Irish song had to get 12 points in such enviroment. :lol:

congratulation on the new job and although the contest isn't over yet ,it's has been great joy for me to learn about Croatia and enjoy the dedication and the hard work that was put up with this contest 

World class, really thank you!

i will sum up the cotenst for me at the end though:yes

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

If I'm not wrong you already did that :d there is an embassy but with no ambassador.

you have to think of something else :d

Can you stop to answer so well?, please, the rest cant say nothing to you, thanks.