website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

which one ? there plenty in our TV. sometimes I feel like the biggest export article of Argentina and Colombia are telenovelas :lol:

Luckily you don't get the cheesy bullcrap I've seen on Brazilian TV :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

which one ? there plenty in our TV. sometimes I feel like the biggest export article of Argentina and Colombia are telenovelas :lol:

Oh my god, in Slovakia too!!, i remember Rebelde Way, Chiquititas, Cebollitas.......all a big crap.

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yep, the one singular thing positive about living in Alabama, well besides everyone being related to you. 

Lol, yeah

But honestly, the Crimson Tide is great in Am. Football, but LSU were better last season ;)

Just now, konig said:

Sory, i dont remember you are saving us from that cruel destiny!!

P.D: did you watch our horrible novel for teenagers? :p

well it was everywhere  here so i may have seen few episodes.:p..  it made people here go out and learn spanish  which is a nice thing for me tough rather watch messi play football instead he is Argentinian masterpiece:bowdown: 

Just now, Dnl said:

well it was everywhere  here so i may have seen few episodes.:p..  it made people here go out and learn spanish  which is a nice thing for me tough rather watch messi play football instead he is Argentinian masterpiece:bowdown: 

In internet i founded so many Isaeli who chat to me in spanish and when i asked: why is this? and give me that answer.........i want to shoot my balls.

My face was a mixed of :yikes:and :facepalm: