website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

The thing that intrigues me about Totallympics and that I can never understand is the voting schematics. 

We have Portugal at 28 and Brazil at 7. (I believe only I scored Brazil as of yet???)

When the melodical progression shares a lot of similar values, has the same vibe and similar tempo, vocals carry both songs similarly.

And one song is getting all the votes while the other is getting zero.

This is literally one of those what the fuck moments for me from Totallympics users, because you would assume both songs would have the same target audience :lol:

It's the same thing that I feel when people select the songs from their country, but then for some reason completely dislike songs from other countries that play the same role as the song that they've sent. 

Oof, shots fired. I think the Portuguese song makes a better progression. My family really liked that one, but felt the Brazilian song wasn’t good. The biggest complaint was the unusual beat/rhythm, which I love. I knocked it down points because it failed to reach the peak I wanted it to.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

12 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

My dad think 70s/80s music 

I'd like to have a word with your dad :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

08bw1C0.gif

:DEN DENMARK 12
:CAN CANADA 11
:USA UNITED STATES 10

UB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.png

:HUN HUNGARY 9
:MLT MALTA 8
:SWE SWEDEN 7
:LTU LITHUANIA 6
:URU URUGUAY 5
:CRO CROATIA 4
:SVK SLOVAKIA 3
:IRL IRELAND 2
:TUN TUNISIA 1

These were the votes of Israel.

It's a pleasure to be part of this great Totallympics community!

Thank you all.