website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

13/14 year old me was all about that song. I’ve was an alternative guy, and I still am, but I like a lot of music. You can contend for my points as long as you don’t submit a ballad, country song, generic rap, or generic pop song.

I don't remember how much points that song got from then a 15 year old you last year. :mumble:

Just now, Werloc said:

Not gonna lie, thought I was sending a top 10 performance :lol:

and now I'm chilling at the bottom with New Zealand and Brazil in the underrated sea.

ironically enough i'm down at the dead sea...:cheerlieconfused:

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

When this thing is over, we need a video of - @Olympian1010 's Family reacts to all songs from TISC 2020    ;):d

It’s gonna be “why are you forcing us to listen to this again? We barely tolerated it the last time.” I come from a highly (and I mean highly) non-artistically inclined family. My dad think 70s/80s music and Will Ferrel movies are the peak of existence. My mother lacks a tolerance for almost all comedy and visual art. She listens female singers from the 80s, and modern pop. My sister still has some hope. Her art skills, are, well, “developing.” I’m been impressed by what she likes though. I not great a art either, but I love the arte just as much as I love sports.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Well, Satan has condemned the US to 2 points it seems. I do thank all of those who are voting for us. I will make sure to increase the bribe payments next year :cool:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela