website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Easily the best beat. I couldn’t stop dancing to that song. My family hated when I had them give me their opinions to balance my bias, but I wisely gave in to my inner soul on that one.

I am still impressed how much my musical tastes are far from everyone else, whenever I give a thing that is not exactly from my taste , it ends up often very well but as soon as I enter something that I like it always finish very badly :lol:

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

I wasn’t calling you out by the way. I was referring to Eurovision.

Well only at the televote, at the jury votes we gave only 8 points in 2017 when Moldova definetly deserved 12 points from us

Just now, dcro said:

Let's spare a moment for the Slovakian crazy roll. :hyper:

Seriously, I did not expect this song to be doing as well as it is. I was pulling for it after my whole family dissed it. In fairness, they are all uncultured swine (except for my sister, but she’s too valley girl for Slovakia :p).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, hckosice said:

I am still impressed how much my musical tastes are far from everyone else, whenever I give a thing that is not exactly from my taste , it ends up often very well but as soon as I enter something that I like it always finish very badly :lol:

Me everytime, including in a local online contest too :lol: