website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

Alert GIF by memecandy

@konig @KingOfTheRhinos @titicow @vinipereira @Federer91 @intoronto @Vic Liu @Agger @Wumo @Benolympique @Bohemia @catgamer @Janakis @Vektor @Ashton @Dolby @Fly_like_a_don @Griff88 @MHSN @OlympicIRL @Dnl @Dunadan @Gianlu33 @Henry_Leon @Pablita @SteveParker @Ruslan @Werloc @Glen @mrv86 @Ionoutz24 @heywoodu @Wanderer @Skijumpingmaster @rybak @kungshamra71 @IoNuTzZ @DaniSRB @hckosice @justony @Cobi @Belle @amen09 @tuniscof @Illya @dezbee2008 @Olympian1010 @NaBUru38

Voting is now open!

You have until Sunday, March 15th, at 23:55 CET (GMT+1), to cast your votes in private to @dcro. You can vote using the following template:

• 1st preference (12 points) =
  • 2nd preference (11 points) =
  • 3rd preference (10 points) =
  • 4th preference (9 points) =
  • 5th preference (8 points) =
  • 6th preference (7 points) =
  • 7th preference (6 points) =
  • 8th preference (5 points) =
  • 9th preference (4 points) =
  • 10th preference (3 points) =
  • 11th preference (2 points) =
  • 12th preference (1 point) =
  • alternate 1 =
  • alternate 2 =
  • alternate 3 =

Spoiler

*alternates will only be necessary as replacements if one or more nations are disqualified from the contest.

#banbestmen

I've already started listening, which is about two weeks earlier than usual.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Host votes are in!

Now give me a moment while I cry for my first and second reserves, who were 8th and 5th overnight, respectivelly...

Damn, you really didn't give much time to yourself to rank the songs :(

I remember the year when I hosted I had instant regrets a few weeks later, when I got addicted to some songs more than others.

Another listen in and songs have started to switch places here & there. This is definitely the year where I would advocate for 1 point to 12/13 and 14 or at least the reserve list added in the final scoreboard, because I know I'm gonna feel hella bad for whomever ends up in the 13th and 14th spot of my scoreboard. :wacko:

This would be a whole lot easier if the quality was lower, damn. Didn't even listen half the songs yet and I've already handed out more high notes than in the entire contest last year.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5th listen in and everything is still constantly changing. I'm still stuck with 17 songs only because given any other year, they'd be in the top 12.

If anybody is planning to leave the listening for the final day, don't do it to yourselves :lol:

My movements from the 2nd listen to the 5th one

1st >>> 1st

2nd >>> 2nd

3rd >>> 7th

4th >>> 6th

5th >>> 8th

6th >>> 3rd

7th >>> 9th

8th >>> 4th

9th >>> 5th

10th >>> 10th

11th >>> 12th

12th >>> 15th

13th >>> 11th

14th >>> 16th

15th >>> 14th

16th and 17th out of the competition

18th >>> 17th

22nd >>> 13th

I'll probably need a couple more listens to sort this mess out, but yeah, a lot of these songs have growth potential overtime, so I'd suggest taking your time listening to the music :p

Edited by Werloc