website statistics

Archery at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Dolby

7 minutes ago, nenad said:

Guys, there will be NO stream, there never is, for qualifications in archery or shooting. It's just isn't practical to do broadcast where 60 people is shooting at once. So livescore on official site should be enough.

If it were 20 targets at a time it would be possible (you could have a graphic comparable with the shooting bouts in biathlon), but I agree, 60 targets is just too much to keep track of in a broadcast.

If the live score works, that's fine for me. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

If it were 20 targets at a time it would be possible (you could have a graphic comparable with the shooting bouts in biathlon), but I agree, 60 targets is just too much to keep track of in a broadcast.

If the live score works, that's fine for me. 

sorry for confusing, it was just numbers for me to count if everything is correct. I´ll remove them :yes

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

sorry for confusing, it was just numbers for me to count if everything is correct. I´ll remove them :yes

But I'm still not sure how those lists work :d 

What are A, B and C? Why are the targets not simply called "Target 1, 2....60" in the official lists? :p 

https://www.rio2016.com/en/archery-mens-individual-ranking-round

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Archers....fire! :d 

3 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

:AUS Accepted

Australians will fire their arrows whilst sitting on their horses? :p 

Too many tabs open! That would be pretty bad ass though, if similar to Wheelchair Archery at the Paralympics

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold