website statistics

Archery at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Dolby

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Why sad face? :d You should be even more excited with Slovak archers competing. :p

oh yes man, I am so excited abou this. Archery this time will be definitely one of my top schedules, I am very excited to watch all archery match(es) of our archers. even if both will be eliminated already in first round I must see it :d  I am totally excited about them both since they have qualified so I am sad that the ranking rounds aren´t TV covered, thats about the sad smiley :d but yep you can bet on that I´ll be glued on the live score :d

On 30. 7. 2016 at 19:09, dcro said:

Yes, and we will all follow the live scores. :p

For us central European time men both individual and team are at 14:00 and women also both events are at 17:00. So no problem for witching with streams

2 hours ago, Sports Lover said:

For us central European time men both individual and team are at 14:00 and women also both events are at 17:00. So no problem for witching with streams

The Archery Ranking Rounds aren´t TV covered thus aren´t streamed.

7 minutes ago, Sports Lover said:

Here you go http://livetv.sx/en/allupcomingsports/91/ here it says there you can watch Archery stream. I hope it's going to be so

I doubt.

There also scheduled qualifications for shooting which is a crap. Shooting Qualifications and archery ranking rounds are some of the few non TV covered olympic events.

but anyway, we´ll see.

Thanks for the link

42 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I doubt.

There also scheduled qualifications for shooting which is a crap. Shooting Qualifications and archery ranking rounds are some of the few non TV covered olympic events.

but anyway, we´ll see.

Thanks for the link

No problem, So I guess that if it's not going to be TV covered then the stream will be without commentary