website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA American Cup 2022

Totallympics

• 7 months later...

Easy group for Canada and Brazil, they’ll likely advance with no problems.

Argentina, Dominican Republic, Usa & Venezuela advancing barring any upsets by either Puerto Rico or Mexico, which are the likely ones competing for the last spot at 2023 PanAm Games

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Great win for :MEX over :USA

Wish I was there but 1) I just got back to work after a month and 2) it's a 4 hour drive from my home lol

Pleased by the crowds, all 8,5k tickets sold out for night matches, which is huge considering the prices (most tickets are like R$200). Of course first match of the day was mostly attended by students who got in for free, but at least there was people there :lol:

I hope they bring back more competitions to Recife cause that's the only realistic way I could go.

35 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Great win for :MEX over :USA

Wish I was there but 1) I just got back to work after a month and 2) it's a 4 hour drive from my home lol

Pleased by the crowds, all 8,5k tickets sold out for night matches, which is huge considering the prices (most tickets are like R$200). Of course first match of the day was mostly attended by students who got in for free, but at least there was people there :lol:

I hope they bring back more competitions to Recife cause that's the only realistic way I could go.

Bruno Caboclo and Raul Neto i think are the only absences from brazil's roster