website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2020

Totallympics

Would give 6/10 to the race as well. A least there was action in the places 2 to 10.

Too bad that Ocon was retired he likely lost a points finish.

On the other hand, how worse it can get for the Ferrari? Getting eliminated in Q1 like the McLaren-Honda's a few years ago?

The whole thing of Perez working his way forward is pretty much what kept me awake, I quite literally found it hard to keep my eyes open at times (a short night doesn't help, but still) :p 

Too bad Russell blew his chance to show something good.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

The whole thing of Perez working his way forward is pretty much what kept me awake, I quite literally found it hard to keep my eyes open at times (a short night doesn't help, but still) :p 

Too bad Russell blew his chance to show something good.

Yes, very good race for Perez indeed.

Renault has filed an official protest against the design of the Racing Point RP20, which a lot of people see basically as a copy of last year's Mercedes - that might lead to issues regarding the legality.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

42 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Renault has filed an official protest against the design of the Racing Point RP20, which a lot of people see basically as a copy of last year's Mercedes - that might lead to issues regarding the legality.

Typical F1 politics. After two races it's clear Racing Point is the "best of the rest" - hell, with Ferrari sucking they're Top 3 on speed. And that makes other teams' angry. This protest won't go far IMO. We've seen this bullshit before.

10 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Typical F1 politics. After two races it's clear Racing Point is the "best of the rest" - hell, with Ferrari sucking they're Top 3 on speed. And that makes other teams' angry. This protest won't go far IMO. We've seen this bullshit before.

The Racing Point being a Mercedes copy thing has been going on already since the winter tests, it's not new and it's not sudden. It's obviously worth looking into, even if no infraction is found.

Mercedes in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th position in today's first free practice in Hungary. The second one was a bit useless since most drivers didn't drive more than a handful of laps (if any) due to the rain. Vettel pulled a Jos Verstappen and took a surprising first place :p 

Weird qualifying, I'm already loving it...both Williams drivers on to Q2 :hyper: !