website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2020

Totallympics

Renault wins the protest against Racing Point, which loses 15 points and gets 400 thousand euros in fines for using their cars.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Excellent basic explanation.

Pretty curious to see how strong the backup Mercedes cars will be after this :d 

Ferrari dropped down miles as soon as their cheating was uncovered/acted on last year.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...

Too bad we're ending with the boring Bahrain and Abu Dhabi, which are basically the least exciting venues for the decision of the world title, zero atmosphere. Then again, nothing to complain about this season with so many new and/or returning circuits on the calendar, I like it :d 

I know they might not all be too exciting, I just find it fun to have 'new' and different tracks for a bit.