website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2020

Totallympics

Just now, thepharoah said:

i just forgot that this was the 1st race of the season :d well it was worth watching at least cuz of this ending 

Same time, same place next week :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Well, that was 9/10 race. All the attrition made it feel like 1994 again. F1 needs some of these races for sure.

agree , i'm one of those who lost some interest in F1 cuz of these very expected races where u always see same names on podiums and no big changes during race 

5 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

agree , i'm one of those who lost some interest in F1 cuz of these very expected races where u always see same names on podiums and no big changes during race 

Yeah, I'm happy with every non-top-6 car on the podium :d

Although we'll have to enjoy it while it lasts, right when things are getting much closer the rules are going to change pretty soon, meaning we're going back to bigger gaps until it's a few years later and things again get closer.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, I'm happy with every non-top-6 car on the podium :d

Although we'll have to enjoy it while it lasts, right when things are getting much closer the rules are going to change pretty soon, meaning we're going back to bigger gaps until it's a few years later and things again get closer.

let's enjoy the current moment :smoke:

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

That’s exactly what happened to me too. NASCAR, F1, WEC just became uncompetitive over the last 5 years :(

Sounds like it was a fun race today, I might even have to watch it :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

That’s exactly what happened to me too. NASCAR, F1, WEC just became uncompetitive over the last 5 years :(

Sounds like it was a fun race today, I might even have to watch it :d

In the end, I just prefer watching it race by race than as an overall championship. Every single series has awesome races and terrible races, after all.

I have no problem with an F1 podium being occupied by three of the six top cars if it comes after an awesome battle for example, which doesn't happen very often, but it does happen sometimes.

Meanwhile MotoGP is drawing closer as well, now that's some good racing (often, but like everywhere, not always) :p