website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2020

Totallympics

Just now, Federer91 said:

Hamilton wont stop until he fully destroys F1 isn't he? Undoubtedly he is the worst thing that has happened to F1 in it's 70 year history...

That is an exaggeration of epic proportions :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, Vektor said:

So? That's doesn't mean people can't criticize him. And while "nobody can tell them what to do", the public image of any professional athlete does matter to their team because a large portion of their income depends on how many merch people buy. 

LeClerc is the new tifosi favorite already. He rendered a 4-time WDC expendable after just one season of being his teammate. He doesn't need to worry about his public image at all :p

What is the point of kneeling during the Austrian anthem? I mean, I would understand it about 80 years ago, but now?

Charles says the way of common sense. Like heywoodu is against Hamilton for some time and this all just increases it, that's exactly why I'm supporting Charles, even if he's driving for that whores... I mean, horse.

Italian Logo GIF by Namaste Car

4 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

If the last 5 years didn't happen, every other permutation that could have been leads to a better F1 than what we got. In every single way. 

I don't think it has much to do with Hamilton himself. F1 was insanely boring for years during the Schumacher/Ferrari years for example, and it wasn't much better in the Vettel/Red Bull years. Same thing now with Hamilton/Mercedes, but saying a very good driver (because let's face it, he definitely is) is the worst thing to ever happen to a sport where legendary champions died behind the wheel is a bit...exaggerated.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Plus obviously Yuji Ide was the worst thing to ever happen to F1 :p