website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2020

Totallympics

19 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I know but I was balancing doing actual work with posting on a forum so there was a bit of a brainfart there :p 

We all know posting on the forum is more important, this is a poor excuse. :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

And as expected, protest against Mercedes' DAS.

Meanwhile, 89-year old Bernie Ecclestone has had a baby this week, his first son. Good chance the poor kid won't even ever really know his dad. Ecclestone doesn't seem to care though: "When you're at my age, you're not afraid of death, you're just thankful", he said rather egotistically.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

30 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Meanwhile, 89-year old Bernie Ecclestone has had a baby this week, his first son. Good chance the poor kid won't even ever really know his dad. Ecclestone doesn't seem to care though: "When you're at my age, you're not afraid of death, you're just thankful", he said rather egotistically.

Well Bernie is secretly a vampire, so i'm not so sure :d Otherwise it's not quite sure how he can still reproduce at 88. Doesn't sound like a guy who will stack the freezer. :whistle: 

7 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Well Bernie is secretly a vampire, so i'm not so sure :d Otherwise it's not quite sure how he can still reproduce at 88. Doesn't sound like a guy who will stack the freezer. :whistle: 

He's not entirely the only one :p 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_fathers

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

52 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

FIA said DAS is legal for 2020 already so that will go nowhere IMO (but they banned it for 2021). Then again, Horner & Marko are bitter losers so it's no surprise they are moaning again :lol:  Colin Chapman is rolling in his grave.

3 hours ago, Monzanator said:

FIA said DAS is legal for 2020 already so that will go nowhere IMO (but they banned it for 2021). Then again, Horner & Marko are bitter losers so it's no surprise they are moaning again :lol:  Colin Chapman is rolling in his grave.

Plus they had already said they'd protest if Mercedes would use it in a race weekend, so all they did was keep their word. Nothing wrong with protesting it, especially after the whole Ferrari thing of last year.

36 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Plus they had already said they'd protest if Mercedes would use it in a race weekend, so all they did was keep their word. Nothing wrong with protesting it, especially after the whole Ferrari thing of last year.

I won't be surprised if RBR only filed the protest to get their own DAS later this season. Ferrari admitted they need to re-design their car which means 2nd place in the standings is there for the taking.