website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2020

Totallympics

15 hours ago, heywoodu said:

The potential bullshit about reversed grid races is not even mentioned I believe? That's a relief :p 

It's a bullshit season anyway, so how would it matter anyway? :p

Although, if you ask me, everything is BS in F1 these days, corona or no corona. Whenever I try to watch it, I can't help but feel strong disdain over that ridiculous noise the cars are producing these days. :facepalm: I can survive for about 5 laps before turning it off, usually.

#banbestmen

2 hours ago, dcro said:

It's a bullshit season anyway, so how would it matter anyway? :p

Although, if you ask me, everything is BS in F1 these days, corona or no corona. Whenever I try to watch it, I can't help but feel strong disdain over that ridiculous noise the cars are producing these days. :facepalm: I can survive for about 5 laps before turning it off, usually.

Because it's a relatively normal season if they do indeed manage to get 15 races or so in, no need to add stuff in there that's mostly good for junior races.

Yeah, not many people like the sound of the cars, including me, but I've gotten used to it enough to still enjoy a good race :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...

Black Liveries Matter.

Not a big fan of changing the entire livery so radically to make a point, but besides that, I am very much digging the look :bowdown: 

So much better than that eternal boring grey :d 

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Black Liveries Matter.

Not a big fan of changing the entire livery so radically to make a point, but besides that, I am very much digging the look :bowdown: 

So much better than that eternal boring grey :d 

:redcard: It was silver :coffee:

56 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, I love the contrast between the black and neon blue. The slight hints of red are a nice touch too. The car pops a lot more. It feels much more modern.

This infinitely better than that horrible silver livery they’ve had for years.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, Monzanator said:

:redcard: It was silver :coffee:

I know but I was balancing doing actual work with posting on a forum so there was a bit of a brainfart there :p 

The silver was awesome for the real Silberpfeilen of long, long, long ago (as in, pre-WW2), current cars just look too complicated with too many details and such for that to still be cool.