website statistics

Auto Racing NASCAR Cup Series 2020

hckošice

Racing on the Last Great Colosseum today :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Racing on the Last Great Colosseum today :cheer: 

May I recommend the LA Memorial Colosseum. I’m not saying isn’t a great house of racing; let’s just not get carried away about where the last great colosseum is.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

May I recommend the LA Memorial Colosseum. I’m not saying isn’t a great house of racing; let’s just not get carried away about where the last great colosseum is.

That's all very fun and dandy, but there's only one Last Great Colosseum.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That's all very fun and dandy, but there's only one Last Great Colosseum.

As an Angeleno, I take offense to this. Your uninvited from the 2028 Summer Olympics :spank:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

As an Angeleno, I take offense to this. Your uninvited from the 2028 Summer Olympics :spank:

As if I'd ever go to the Summer Olympics :p 

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

As if I'd ever go to the Summer Olympics :p 

The real question is: Would you ever even visit California?

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

The real question is: Would you ever even visit California?

It's not something I'd rule out, but like most places in the world it's also not something I have on my list. Who knows :p 

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Little Big One at Bristol :pStenhouse involved so I'm cool :coffee:

Just put this in your Ctrl + V...every damn time :lol: 

We've already had some of the usual moments with the likes of Gase as well. Bowman, Reddick and Custer out as well, that is a shame. Stenhouse strikes again.

24 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It's not something I'd rule out, but like most places in the world it's also not something I have on my list. Who knows :p 

Now I’m curious as to what is on your list?