website statistics

Auto Racing NASCAR Cup Series 2020

hckošice

So the noose in Wallace's garage most likely wasn't actually a noose, but something used as part of the garage for a while...it was already there last year as well :p 

FBI cleared that up.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

46 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Epic failure :lol: Obviously the liberals and progressives will walk it back like nothing happened :p  Or maybe FBI should be dissolved now? :coffee:

Same BS nonsense like the Jussie Smollett case.

Except that Wallace himself didn’t put it there, lie about it, and then try to cover it up.

I think people will be happy with the response NASCAR took in the end. They made a very strong stand on what they see as the values of their sport, and they investigated the issue throughly.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Except that Wallace himself didn’t put it there, lie about it, and then try to cover it up.

I think people will be happy with the response NASCAR took in the end. They made a very strong stand on what they see as the values of their sport, and they investigated the issue throughly.

I was talking more about premature judgement on social media in "we know it all and we are always right" style. All these #DefundNASCAR tags look extremely stupid right now. Even the progressives can't win all the battles and this is one where they totally lost.

As for the Josh Moon tweet, hindsight wisdom counts for nothing IMO. Now everyone will try to bail out in "oh, we knew all along it was a pull rope on the door instead of a noose".  No, you didn't. These Sherlocks rode the BLM wave and hit the rocks :bye:

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

I was talking more about premature judgement on social media in "we know it all and we are always right" style. All these #DefundNASCAR tags look extremely stupid right now. Even the progressives can't win all the battles and this is one where they totally lost.

As for the Josh Moon tweet, hindsight wisdom counts for nothing IMO. Now everyone will try to bail out in "oh, we knew all along it was a pull rope on the door instead of a noose".  No, you didn't. These Sherlocks rode the BLM wave and hit the rocks :bye:

You know that was a hashtag started by the far-right after NASCAR came out in support of Bubba Wallace right? 

They flew a banner over the race with the Confederate flag on it with that hashtag.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Haha , comparing this with idiot Jussie Smollett :lol:

Yeah....no.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

You know that was a hashtag started by the far-right after NASCAR came out in support of Bubba Wallace right? 

They flew a banner over the race with the Confederate flag on it with that hashtag.

Thankfully I don't follow social media all that much to know who started this and why. At the end of the day the progressives lost this battle and the noose hoax suits them right IMO. You can ban the Confederate flag but you can't erase your history that easily :bye:

12 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Haha , comparing this with idiot Jussie Smollett :lol:

Yeah....no.

Whoever reported this pull rope as a noose IS a complete idiot after all.

43 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Thankfully I don't follow social media all that much to know who started this and why. At the end of the day the progressives lost this battle and the noose hoax suits them right IMO. You can ban the Confederate flag but you can't erase your history that easily :bye:

Whoever reported this pull rope as a noose IS a complete idiot after all.

“I don’t follow this issue much, and I don’t know the facts around it. However, I came to the opinion that what’s important is a side I hate lost a political battle that I don’t understand.” That’s real enlightened ?

Have you actually seen a picture of the pull ropes? They are absolutely tied in the style of noose. I’m not saying that’s on purpose, I’m just saying that I could easily see how one could mistake a broken one for a noose. 

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

“I don’t follow this issue much, and I don’t know the facts around it. However, I came to the opinion that what’s important is a side I hate lost a political battle that I don’t understand.” That’s real enlightened ?

Have you actually seen a picture of the pull ropes? They are absolutely tied in the style of noose. I’m not saying that’s on purpose, I’m just saying that I could easily see how one could mistake a broken one for a noose. 

A noose is a slip knot.  By definition, you have to pull on it for it to work, and once you’ve pulled on it, it ceases to be a noose.  That’s how hangings work.  

But if what you say is true, why haven’t we seen a photo of the actual knot?  Why wasn’t that on every front page in America? 

I suggest It’s because the knot is the size of something you use to catch rabbits, not hang humans, and everyone would know that once they saw it, making the hoax too obvious to take seriously.