website statistics

Auto Racing NASCAR Cup Series 2020

hckošice

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Literally there’s only 2 race that matter. Daytona and Talledega. All the other races are completely pointless.

That's literally not the case. And I mean that literally.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Literally there’s only 2 race that matter. Daytona and Talledega. All the other races are completely pointless.

World 600 and Southern 500 are pretty important too. (Excuse me for using the classic names but I literally hate the sponsor title crap).

Just now, Monzanator said:

World 600 and Southern 500 are pretty important too. (Excuse me for using the classic names but I literally hate the sponsor title crap).

Plus they literally talk about stuff like "7-time champion" all the time. You're not going to be champion by only winning the races our Californian buddy thinks matter.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

The NASCAR season is just too damn long, with many repitative races. Cut the calendar by a third, but that won't happen, because of money and more money.

They had over 50 races in the 60s so the current schedule isn't historically long :p

3 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

The NASCAR season is just too damn long, with many repitative races. Cut the calendar by a third, but that won't happen, because of money and more money.

But there's quite a big difference between the tracks and, because of that, in the races as well. I'm glad they won't cut the calendar like that, excellent Sunday night/Monday morning/Monday evening entertainment.

And there's the red flag due to rain....before the start :lol: 

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

This is fucking pathetic...

Not much anyone can do about it though, it's just bad luck.

38 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I watched as a religious fan for about a decade (half of my life, more than half actually), I never heard of either of these. There was the Coca Cola 600 at Charlotte, but I never considered that one of the big races. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela