website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2020

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

The race is exciting, it’s just boring that Norway always wins!  :old:

Be prepared for people bitching about GB being boring should they win many golds in track cycling this year again. :coffee:

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

1 minute ago, Quasit said:

Be prepared for people bitching about GB being boring should they win many golds in track cycling this year again. :coffee:

Being invisible for years and dominating in a few weeks is more suspicious than boring :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I didn't write a single word about Poland because I knew Gwizdon is too slow on her skis to hold on for a medal. It's Pyeongchang deja vu all over again, leading after three legs and 7th at the finish.

Kamila Zuk with a nice bounce back in shooting after terrible WCh so far. Hojnisz had one of her "good" days on skis too. Zbylut above expectations. But we just can't go around the 40 year old Gwizdon. Krystyna Guzik is 37 years old and basically inactive for two seasons. Joanna Jakiela missed 11 shots in the individual. Three 100% performances + Gwizdon ain't gonna win us a medal in the relay :cry:

il y a 1 minute, heywoodu a dit :

Being invisible for years and dominating in a few weeks is more suspicious than boring :p 

I'm not a fan of the new Dutch domination (though it is limited to less events) but I'd prefer seeing them make a sweep rather than the British frauds :)

Concerning Norway, well :)