website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2020

Totallympics

il y a 2 minutes, Monzanator a dit :

Don't have to brag about French dominance. I'm already sick of the Fourcade cheering on English ES. I'm cheering for the lesser nations anyway. France and Norway are not among them :coffee:

Doesn't answer my question but anyway 

Your position is pretty obvious by the way 

15 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

Tell us how, I'd really want to know 

:d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

well that was certainly a great race.the Lithuanian preformances wern t too bad,this was actually dombrovskis personal record at the world championships plus he still has his favorite individual race coming up,so he could do way better, he was 38th in polkjuka,as for Vytautas,maybe he dind t move up positions,but unlike last time that he raced he dind t lose way two many positions,he gains more world cup ranking points.and is now 42nd overall , plus i m wondering if he could get a place in the tewntys in the individual could he  get to start in the massstart race? in other words my interest in this very much remains, i picked the best season to start watching biahtlon. 

Edited by penthatlonfan

I am extremely happy that I managed to fight my way towards two free days to follow the women's and men's individual races live from the comfort of my own home :clap:

If the shooting goes well, we can expect some more good results from the Lithuanian team :)

Monika Hojnisz once again draws an early start number for the individual (#8).

Joanna Jakieła (#96) will make her World Cup debut. She has had only 7 IBU Cup starts in the seniors with her best result of 15th in Ridnaun super sprint last season.

You can always recover from one first shoot miss, but more than that....

Good for Hojnisz, she’s always a contender if she gets 20/20.

Oeberg 14/15, still in it.

Hojnisz 15/15 :fingers:

Vitozzi, just gets worse & worse. :cry:

Edited by Grassmarket

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Hojnisz 15/15.

I fear she's gonna miss two in the last shooting though :cry:

Still think that the 4th shoot in the Individual is the single hardest test in biathlon.  In fact, the 20th shot when you are at 19/19.

Edited by Grassmarket