website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2020

Totallympics

I didn’t post it earlier, but I’m high key happy with Dunklee’s performance today. Clearly, I set the bar to low for the US team :p

If she could’ve just held her speed...what could have been. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

I didn’t post it earlier, but I’m high key happy with Dunklee’s performance today. Clearly, I set the bar to low for the US team :p

If she could’ve just held her speed...what could have been. 

It was against Roeiseland....it's a miracle she stayed that close :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

42 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It was against Roeiseland....it's a miracle she stayed that close :d 

Hey, after Bailey’s miracle, nothing is imposible in US biathlon. (Also beat an unexpectedly good Czech on that day too :p, though Moravec was a bit more prolific than today’s bronze medal winner)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Well, feels like it's going to be the miracle World Championships for Lithuania :) 

It was easily a career best with one less miss for Natalija and that would have been amazing, but getting into points is very cool too.

If Vytautas Strolia is going to sneak into top 10 tomorrow, just remember you heard it here first :lol:

8 hours ago, Werloc said:

Well, feels like it's going to be the miracle World Championships for Lithuania :) 

It was easily a career best with one less miss for Natalija and that would have been amazing, but getting into points is very cool too.

If Vytautas Strolia is going to sneak into top 10 tomorrow, just remember you heard it here first :lol:

World Champs & Olympics are always a big chance for the small nations because of the restricted numbers for the giants.  But it’s one thing to have a chance, another to take it. :yes

41 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

World Champs & Olympics are always a big chance for the small nations because of the restricted numbers for the giants.  But it’s one thing to have a chance, another to take it. :yes

Yeah, our juniors in the IBU cup are not going to have a good time with so many strong athletes starting there, that didn't fit in the team here :d