website statistics

Men's Baseball MLB 2020

Totallympics

17 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

What do you expect them to do? Everyone should stop being an Astros fan because of sign stealing? Damn, then why White Sox still have fans after their team threw the World Series all those decades ago? :p  One thing I learned about Americans is that they never sit quiet and do what other people tell them to do. Quite frankly I expect Astros fans to play the "me vs the world" card for the next 10 years now.

Can’t disagree with any that. American sports are stupid. Thank the gender neutral spirits (by far my favorite SNL joke in years) for international sports.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The MLB is an embarrassment to the sport. Mandated defending not punishing the Astros in any form for cheating, while saying harsh penalties will come the way of players and teams that voice their opinion. Fuck that. I sincerely hope the Astros are booed for the entire season, and that betters have a right few weeks in the box.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 15/02/2020 at 22:27, Olympian1010 said:

I’m not a baseball fan, and won’t pretend to be one. I’m just not okay with these Astros fans played the victim card. They’re not victims. Your team cheated, and failed horribly at their attempt to apologize. 

Astros fans need to shut up right now.  Their organization handled this horribly, so there's nothing they can say or do at this point that smooths over the fact the only championship in franchise history is tainted.  At this point, the whole organization needs to go full heel (as if they haven't come close already) and just embrace the hate.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you are witnessing a master class in bad PR/Communications. I just can’t with the MLB/Astros right now.

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, you are witnessing a master class in bad PR/Communications. I just can’t with the MLB/Astros right now.

If Astros trophy won't be vacated (not given to Dodgers) then it's a real shame

36 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I bet Astros pitchers will be head-hunting in revenge as well? :evil:

Yep, unwritten baseball code of ethics...