website statistics

[POLL] Which are your 3 Top Favorite Winter Olympic Sports? (2019 - 2020 version)

vlad

[POLL] Which are your 3 Top Favorite Winter Olympic Sports? (2019 - 2020 version)  

51 members have voted

1. 1. [POLL] Which are your 3 Top Favorite Winter Olympic Sports? (2019 - 2020 version)

7 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

1) Neither
2) None
3) Nada

Struggling to not put you on the ignore/enemies list buddy :old: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It'd be so much easier if it was a matter of crossing out sports you don't care for....I'd just select figure skating, curling, ice hockey and we're done :p (freestyle skiing and snowboarding only escape because of the cross, otherwise they can fly out the window)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 12 minutes, heywoodu a dit :

It'd be so much easier if it was a matter of crossing out sports you don't care for....I'd just select figure skating, curling, ice hockey and we're done :p (freestyle skiing and snowboarding only escape because of the cross, otherwise they can fly out the window)

Can only agree

9 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

Can only agree

Although I must mention a few exceptions for ice hockey, most notably the big Olympic matches/world championships finals and I also kinda like the NHL play-offs :p 

traitors!

all of you, guys!

what a shame! :hairpull:

you are all going to be blacklisted right now! :spank:

how can you not love the most beautiful and exciting sport in the world?

and don't try to fake you don't know it's (Ice) Hockey!!! :evil::pope:

13 minutes ago, phelps said:

traitors!

all of you, guys!

what a shame! :hairpull:

you are all going to be blacklisted right now! :spank:

how can you not love the most beautiful and exciting sport in the world?

Excuse me old man, I did most definitely select biathlon!