website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's Nascar time :banana:

No qualifying, no training, draws for starting positions...but who cares :d :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just watched the awesome match between Nigeria and USA in Women's Olympic Qualification... I think by next year Nigeria will have more than enough Americans to beat US at Olympics... 

Next maybe pacific games 2019 in Samoa ... The atmosphere here is perfect . It's dark and raining continuosly just like it was in Samoa last year during the games. 

@Olympian1010 has Olympic channel removed the daily replay videos 

22 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Just watched the awesome match between Nigeria and USA in Women's Olympic Qualification... I think by next year Nigeria will have more than enough Americans to beat US at Olympics... 

Next maybe pacific games 2019 in Samoa ... The atmosphere here is perfect . It's dark and raining continuosly just like it was in Samoa last year during the games. 

@Olympian1010 has Olympic channel removed the daily replay videos 

Yep, and OSIC has not been given most of the replays by the host broadcaster yet. They’ve slowly started it trickle a few out, but I’d go with something else for now. There’s great coverage of the 2015 Pacific Games available if you haven’t watched it. I’m still curating the last playlist for that, since all the replays are out of order. I have some other stuff as always too. I can send you links if you want something in particular. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

34 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yep, and OSIC has not been given most of the replays by the host broadcaster yet. They’ve slowly started it trickle a few out, but I’d go with something else for now. There’s great coverage of the 2015 Pacific Games available if you haven’t watched it. I’m still curating the last playlist for that, since all the replays are out of order. I have some other stuff as always too. I can send you links if you want something in particular. 

There are replays of 2015? I didn't know. Send them when free 

Once the useful things for today are finished: 

ONE Championship 67 and/or Bellator 194 (still in early 2018)

British F3 iRacing of last night

Isolation eRacing Series live tonight (19.00)

British F4 iRacing live tonight

WTCR eSport Malaysia

So far only NASCAR today, the last 100 laps or so were my breakfast entertainment before starting the day a while ago :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

I just saw that IOC YT channel made some full replays private.

And i hope that they will keep all those videos for the time being. 

Whats the point in making them free only for short period of time?

Because they are criminals? This is just typical IOC